- Be on the lookout for hot cards, now indicated in the interface (and be sure to check out the color of the flame when you switch to Dark mode)!
- Some tweaks/fixes were made to the “80’s ATM (Dark)” theme (because we love the 80s).
- Completed another pass tweaking whitespace on mobile devices – the excess whitespace is now pushed to the bottom of pages on mobile, rather than the top.
- Buttons should once again be sized correctly (ie. buttons shouldn’t be bleeding over/into borders / other buttons / off the screen, etc.)
- Fixed a bug that threw an error if a visitor tried to go directly to the demo results page without actually stepping through the demo.
- Fixed a bug that allowed comically high or negative interest rates which caused the calculator to crash - interest rates must now fall within the range of 0 - 100.00% APR (Yes, we found a credit card charging 79.99% interest IRL).
- Fixed a bug that prevented a subscription purchase from completing if payment info was left blank.
- Fixed an issue preventing preferences from being properly loaded in the profile section.
- Fixed a bug preventing the user from scrolling on a mobile device.
- (MOBILE) Fixed a bug that skewed the hamburger thumb (nav) icon.
- Fixed a bug preventing values from sometimes displaying immediately after a bill was paid.
Home page demo
- Tweaked the demo so that there are more identifiable buttons at the end of the calculation save your work/create an account, or to alternately run another calculation.
Pay Your Bills
- Navigation between your list of cards and the details/summary of a specific card should now scroll back to the top of the screen, regardless of where you were before the navigation.
- Hot card(s) are now identify by flaming red buttons (list of cards) and fiery orange “Card Summary” header text (card detail).
Calculate Your Future
- Your Month (at a glance) now indicates which card(s) are hot (orange flame icon).
- Improved the checkout process so that a user can see their added credit card information before they click the Confirm Purchase button.
- Added some fixes for the card designs that weren’t scaling.
- Added initial attempt at setting text color based on primary bg (it’s still wonky)
- E-mail reminders are now smart enough to not remind you to pay bills you’ve already paid for the month in question.
- Bills are now ordered by pay date when they appear in your reminder e-mail.